Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This practical course will provide employees with a range of creative thinking techniques that they can use to generate innovative ideas. Delegates will be encouraged to bring along ‘live’ challenges / problems from the workplace to enable the new skills learnt to be applied directly.
Who would benefit from attending?
Ideal if you are looking to employ new, innovative and creatives ways of working or solving problems.
Core development objectives covered
• The difference between creativity & innovation
• Breaking through traditional thought patterns & assumptions
• The importance of applying a fresh approach to business challenges
• Left brain v’s right brain thinking
• How creative are you?
• Developing the right environment to maximise creativity
• Managing & nurturing others to be creative
• Recognising the difference between logical & lateral thinking
• Different tools / methods for generating ideas
• Using “The 6 Thinking Hats” for group workshops
• Taking ideas forward & presenting a business case
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“Innovation almost always is not successful the first time out. You try something and it doesn’t work and it takes confidence to say we haven’t failed yet. … Ultimately you become commercially successful.” – Clayton Christensen