Duration: 1 to 2 days | Maximum group size: Flexible
Bespoke Team Events
Futureproof has a wealth of experience delivering a range of different team events that cater for both newly formed or established teams.
We can work in a traditional classroom based environment, hotel / external venue or use a purpose-built activity centre depending on the budget and experience you are looking to achieve.
Typically, our team events would include the following elements:
• Increasing levels of self-awareness (optional use of personality profiling tools)
• Understanding your role & responsibility in the team
• Adapting your approach to get the best out of others
• Working towards a shared vision
• Identifying the characteristics of highly effective teams
• Agreeing a team ethos & team values
• Encouraging positive & productive team working
• Recognising the potential barriers to good teamwork
• Understanding different team dynamics
• Individual / team strengths & weaknesses
• Having clear team goals & objectives
• Solving problems effectively as a team
• Giving constructive & objective feedback to team members
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Just a thought…..
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall
“None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” – Mother Teresa