Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 8 people
The content of this course is pitched at experienced presenters who are looking to develop the skills and behaviours to deliver truly compelling presentations. Delegates will explore how they can have a real impact by displaying a powerful mix of communication and persuasion that fully engages their audience.
Note: Prior to attending this presentation skills workshop delegates will be required to prepare a presentation to deliver on the morning of day one.
Who would benefit from attending?
Those who have already mastered the fundamentals of presenting and who now want to deliver more powerful and persuasive presentations. The content of this course can also be tailored to support employees who are ask to present at public events and conferences.
Core development objectives covered
• Developing personal presence
• Building powerful messages, themes and topics into your presentation
• Structuring key messages in a clear and coherent order
• Opening & closing your presentation with memorable statements / actions
• Combining the power of influence, communication & body language
• Improve your vocal tone, pace, clarity and quality
• The power of the visual aid
• Audience management – delaying / deferring / deflecting
• Handling Q&A sessions professionally
• Remaining calm, centred and in control during presentations
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….
“Speech is power. Speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel. It is to bring another out of his bad sense into your good sense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know.” – Jim Rohn