Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course focuses on the best way of having impact on others through a powerful mix of influence, body language & assertiveness. We will explore how your approach and behaviour can be adapted when dealing with a range of different personalities to ensure that a successful outcome is achieved.
Who would benefit from attending?
Individuals who are looking to develop their interpersonal skills in order to influence, persuade and have maximum impact on others.
Core development objectives covered
• What is personal impact?
• Self-awareness ~ identifying your communication strengths / weaknesses
• Understanding different personality styles / preferences
• Adapting your approach to maximise your impact on others
• Advanced communication skills
• The power of language, voice & tone
• Knowing who you want to influence
• Developing communication strategies
• Assertive v’s aggressive behaviour
• Transactional analysis in practice
• Dealing with difficult & obstructive people
• Providing constructive feedback whist maintaining a professional working relationship
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…..
“Those who inspire trust are the only people who can retain the power of personal influence for a lifetime, and wield it without revolt or resentment” Robin Dreeke
“You don’t have to be a “person of influence” to be influential. In fact, the most influential people in my life are probably not even aware of the things they’ve taught me”. Scott Adams