01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is ideal for employees who want to develop the key skills required to facilitate a broad range of different group discussions and business meetings. We will explore in detail the communication skills required to successfully run, manage and lead a group discussion.
Delegates will learn the importance of preparation and keeping discussions on track to ensure that all meetings are productive. This course will also address how to handle difference of opinion and difficult members of the group.
Who would benefit from attending?
For individuals who want to run productive and clearly focused group discussions and business meetings.
Core development objectives covered
• Identifying different types of meeting / group discussions
• The importance of preparation
• Pre-meeting communication & objectives
• Preparing a meeting strategy
• Essential communication / facilitation skills
• Encouraging participation from all members of the group
• The role of chairperson
•Understanding different personality preferences
• Adapting your approach to maximise group interaction
• Using ‘Six Thinking Hats’ to keep discussions on track and focused
• Clarifying & agreeing key outcomes and actions
• Handling obstructive & difficult members of the group
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
As a leader, you must consistently drive effective communication. When leaders know how to lead great meetings, there’s less time wasted and less frustration.