Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
Employing a consultative sales approach when engaging with new or existing customers allows you to really understand the needs of a business and how your products or services will add real value. We will explore how to conduct thoroughly professional sales meetings that focus on understanding how your client will use your products / service to grow and develop their business.
Who would benefit from attending?
Those sales professionals who need to employ a consultative and solution led approach to managing new or existing client relationships.
Core development objectives covered
• Selling v’s consultative selling
• The importance of consultative selling in a modern business environment
• Meeting preparation ~ customer research & profiling
• Unearthing the real wants, needs & expectations of the customer
• Advanced questioning techniques & active listening skills
• Building rapport quickly
• Matching customer requirements to your product portfolio
• Presenting solution led customer proposals
• Influencing multiple decision makers
• Gaining agreement & commitment during your presentation / meeting
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…..
Rather than telling your prospects what they need, consultative selling is an investigative approach by which prospects are engaged with thought provoking questions that help them identify their own pain points.
Ultimately, with a consultative selling approach, prospects will steer themselves into making their own decision. The role of the salesperson is to be empathetic and helpful; you should enable the prospect by providing them with the information they need to make an educated buying decision.