01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This Time Management course is designed to help staff at all levels who need to gain control of their time and prioritise their workload effectively. Planning, personal organisational skills, task management and delegation are all core elements of the day.
Who would benefit from attending?
For those wanting to improve the way in which they manage their time and their daily tasks.
Core development objectives covered
• Why personal organisation & planning is important at work
• The importance of meeting deadlines
• Recognising your current ways of working
• Identifying how and where time is being wasted
• Prioritising your workload
• Urgent v’s Important
• Effective scheduling & diary management
• The do’s and don’ts of writing a task list
• Managing downtime, delays & interruptions
• Delegating tasks ~ learning to let go
• Setting clear objectives
• The importance of having personal goals / objectives
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.” –Victor Hugo
“You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” – Tony Morgan