Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is ideal for employees who are asked to complete a variety of different business projects in addition to performing their current role. Delegates will learn the best practice principles behind managing projects successfully and the essential people management skills that are required when managing and communicating during project delivery.
Who would benefit from attending?
For those who are managing or taking an active role in business projects and who want to learn the key principles of effective project management.
Core development objectives covered
• Understanding the benefits of effective project management
• The key stages of project management
• Setting clear project objectives / goals
• Personal organisation, planning & prioritisation
• Monitoring & evaluating progress
• What makes a good project manager?
• Assigning key roles & responsibilities
• Managing project planning meetings
• Developing an effective communication strategy
• Managing & leading your project team
• Communicating to project stakeholders / sponsors
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“Project management can be defined as a way of developing structure in a complex project, where the independent variables of time, cost, resources and human behavior come together.” – Rory Burke
“Project management is like juggling three balls – time, cost and quality. Program management is like a troupe of circus performers standing in a circle, each juggling three balls and swapping balls from time to time.” ~ G. Reiss