01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 8 people
This course is ideal for employees who are looking to develop their skills and confidence when negotiating with customers, suppliers or colleagues. Delegates will explore how they can influence and persuade others in order to reach a positive and mutually beneficial outcome.
Who would benefit from attending?
For those who are expected to enter into negotiations to gain agreement on a range of different business scenarios.
Core development objectives covered
• What type of negotiations do you enter into?
• The structure & key stages of negotiation
• The importance of planning your negotiation
• Transactional, collaborative and creative negotiation
• Essential communication & influencing skills
• Understanding different personal styles and how they can affect negotiation
• Preparing your meeting strategy & tactics
• Your sources of power in the negotiation
• Personal confidence & avoiding manipulation
• Handling obstructive & difficult people
• Gaining agreement & reaching win:win outcomes
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Note: This is not a sales negotiation course. If you are interested in sales negotiation, please refer to our ‘Sales Negotiation’ course.
Just a thought…
“During a negotiation, it would be wise not to take anything personally. If you leave personalities out of it, you will be able to see opportunities more objectively.” – Brian Koslow
“Never forget the power of silence, that massively disconcerting pause which goes on and on and may last induce an opponent to babble and backtrack nervously.” – Lance Morrow