Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course will fully explore the role of a Team Leader / Supervisor and how effective people management skills can get the best out of those who report to them. Delegates will learn the importance of providing their team with good communication, effective delegation, clear objectives and constructive performance feedback.
Who would benefit from attending?
Ideal for people who are new to the role of Team Leader/Supervisor or those who are in the role and are yet to receive any formal training.
Core development objectives covered
• The role & responsibilities of a Team Leader / Supervisor
• Being accountable for your actions / decisions
• Moving from colleague to Team Leader / Supervisor
• Identifying your personal management style
• Understanding the different personalities within your team
• Essential communication skills
• Delivering team briefings
• Effective delegation ~ learning to let go!
• Setting clear & measurable objectives
• Giving constructive feedback on individual / team performance
• Identifying training & development needs
• Handling difficult conversations
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…..
“Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them.” – Paul Hawken.