01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
Delegates will cover the skills needed to make recruitment interviews productive and focused. They will explore the key stages of the recruitment process and how to conduct an effective interview designed to attract the best candidates for the job.
Who would benefit from attending?
All managers responsible for recruiting and interviewing for the business and who are yet to receive any formal training.
Core development objectives covered
• The cost of poor recruitment to the business
• Identifying the key stages of the recruitment process
• Understanding the essential legal requirements
• Designing the job specification & job profile
• Professional interviewing skills ~a best practice approach
• Agreeing the application process & interview criteria
• Using telephone interviewing skills to help interview selection
• Selecting the most appropriate interview structure
• Preparing your interview structure
• Using competency based questioning techniques
• Promoting the business in a positive light
• Making your final decision
• Professional follow-up procedure for all candidates
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Note: This course can be tailored to incorporate your recruitment policy and procedures and delegates can use live job specifications to ensure that skills practice sessions are 100% relevant.
Just a thought….
“The toughest decisions are people decisions: hiring, firing, and promoting people. They receive the least attention and are the hardest to ‘unmake.” Peter Drucker