Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
Mindfulness is a powerful technique that can help managers at all levels across an organisation. Managers who are more mindful have higher levels of emotional intelligence, better working relationships and lower levels of stress.
This course will explore how mindfulness can help you become more agile and considered when dealing with a whole host of different workplace challenges / problems and therefore allow you to make better business decisions
Who would benefit from attending?
All people managers who want to learn more about being in control of their mental state can enhance your personal well-being and your relationship with others.
Core development objectives covered
• What is mindfulness?
• How can it help when managing people?
• Improving your emotional intelligence & well-being
• Practical techniques to help re-focus the mind & take time out
• Understanding how your thoughts affect the way you feel and behave
• Using mindfulness to re-wire your thought process
• Letting go of critical judgements of yourself & others
• Using mindfulness to help when communicating with others
• Develop more effective & genuine relationships
• Improve problem solving and decision making in high pressure situations
• Learn how to avoid being derailed by others
• Have the confidence to act according to your values
• Managing others to be more mindful in the workplace
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
Mindfulness is the practice of being present for every single moment as it comes and being aware of your surroundings, emotions and thoughts without being judgmental. It is an incredibly powerful and useful tool to incorporate into your everyday life, but it can be especially helpful at work.