Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course provides delegates with the key skills and behaviours necessary to provide outstanding customer service. Delegates will learn how to make each customer feel important and develop the confidence to successfully handle a range of different enquiries.
Note: This course can be tailored to include sections ‘dealing with difficult customers’ or ‘handling complaints professionally’.
Who would benefit from attending?
Employees who are responsible for managing a range of different customer enquiries on a daily basis.
Core development objectives covered
• What is customer service excellence?
• Identifying the customer experience that you currently offer
• Identifying your role in keeping the customer satisfied
• How to recognise moments of truth
• Essential communication skills
• Communicating with different personalities
• Professional telephone techniques
• Applying a positive attitude to handling customer enquiries
• How to calm an upset customer.
• Maintaining personal energy levels
• How to build strong & long lasting customer relationships
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….
“Just having satisfied customers isn’t good enough anymore. If you really want a booming business, you have to create raving fans.” -Ken Blanchard
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, they are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them. They are not an interruption in our work. They are the purpose of it. They are not an outsider in our business. They are part of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them. They are doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so”. – Mahatma Gandhi