Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This workshop focuses on creating a positive working environment that treats all colleagues with dignity at work, with respect and courtesy. We will explore the benefits of inclusivity and the importance of embracing difference in the workplace.
Delegates will also be asked to consider the impact that negative behaviour can have on others in the workplace and understand the key legal principles of bullying, harassment and discrimination.
Who would benefit from attending?
Employees who want to learn the importance of respecting others and valuing difference in the workplace.
Note: We can incorporate any relevant internal policies and procedures and makes links to other business initiatives relating to this subject.
Core development objectives covered
• What is Dignity at Work?
• Understand the impact of negative behavior in the workplace
• The legal principles & framework
• Legislation regarding Bullying / Harassment / Discrimination / Equality
• The role & responsibility of all staff in respect of dignity at work
• Identifying different types of behavior
• Why are people negative? – Understanding unconscious bias
• Recognising inappropriate conduct
• Case studies / ‘real’ examples
• How to challenge & report negative behavior?
• Knowing when and how to report
• The benefits of an inclusive & diverse workplace
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought……
“Difference is of the essence of humanity. Difference is an accident of birth and it should therefore never be the source of hatred or conflict. The answer to difference is to respect it. Therein lies a most fundamental principle of peace – respect for diversity.” – John Wooden