Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 8 people
This course will provide delegates with the confidence to prepare and deliver professional business presentations. They will learn the importance of identifying clear presentation objectives and how best to engage and communicate these to their audience.
Note: This presentation skills workshop can be tailored to incorporate a broad range of different presentation styles. Prior to attending the workshop delegates will be asked to prepare a presentation that they will deliver on the morning on day one.
Who would benefit from attending?
Employees who are required to deliver confident and thoroughly professional business presentations to small groups of people.
We also deliver a High Impact Presentation Skills workshop for more experienced employees looking to progress to the next level.
Core development objectives covered
• What makes a good presenter?
• Identifying what you already do well as a presenter
• Selecting the correct style of presentation
• Characteristics of an effective presentation
• Planning, preparation & structure
• Building your presentation around the needs of your audience
• Writing a strong opening & delivering key messages
• Using visual aids and handouts effectively
• Physical delivery & maintaining confidence
• Making the most of your voice & body language
• Keeping your presentation natural & personable
• Handling situations that don’t go to plan
• Tactics for managing Q&A sessions
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“People will take more cues from your body language and tone of voice than they will from your content”. Scott Eblin
“I have always said that everyone is in sales. Maybe you don’t hold the title of salesperson, but if the business you are in requires you to deal with people, you, my friend, are in sales”. Zig Ziglar