Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is for managers who have been entrusted with driving and leading the organisation forward in a busy and competitive business environment. Delegates will explore in depth the skills and behaviours required to lead, inspire and empower others to deliver consistently high levels of performance.
Who would benefit from attending?
Middle to Senior Managers who want to learn the qualities of becoming an effective business leader.
Core development objectives covered
• What makes an effective leader?
• Understanding your leadership style & your personal brand
• Adapting your style / approach to maximise your impact on others
• Different leadership models / techniques
• Understanding what motivates /inspires others
• Translating business strategy into operational objectives
• Providing direction & inspiring a shared vision
• Empowering others to take on increased responsibility & ownership
• The importance of employee reward & recognition
• Developing a solution led team ethos
• Creating a collaborative & supportive team culture
• Succession planning ~ developing & managing talent
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….
A boss creates fear, a leader confidence. A boss fixes blame, a leader corrects mistakes. A boss knows all, a leader asks questions. A boss makes work drudgery, a leader makes it interesting. A boss is interested in himself or herself, a leader is interested in the group ~ Russell H. Ewing