01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
Inclusive Leadership is about treating people and groups fairly based on their unique characteristics, rather than acting on biases derived from stereotypes. This course will explore the benefits of working with diverse groups to develop modern, smarter, forward thinking ideas that drive the business forward.
Delegates will understand the importance of embracing difference and building strong working relationships at all levels across the business if they are to become a truly Inclusive Leader.
Who would benefit from attending?
For all people managers who want to employ an inspiring and engaging approach to managing and leading their teams
Core development objectives covered
• What is Inclusive Leadership?
• How will a good Leader of the future need to think / behave?
• Embracing difference ~ understanding unconscious bias
• How unconscious bias forms our judgement / attitude towards others
• The benefits of an inclusive team culture
• Identifying the key attributes of an Inclusive Leader (re: Deloitte University Press)
Collaboration / Cultural Intelligence / Commitment / Courage / Cognizance / Curiosity
• Developing your ability to incorporate an inclusive approach
• Inspiring and empowering others to take responsibility
• Setting clear & measurable objectives
• Embracing difference to improve problem solving & innovation
• Developing strong and successful working relationships
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…..
“It’s play that makes people unafraid to fail and confident to try new things. It’s play that helps us do serious things better because we enjoy them and feel a sense of joy in our achievements”. — Jake Orlowitz, Head of the Wikipedia Library