Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
Mindfulness is a powerful technique that has been proven to increase concentration, creativity and personal well-being. This course offers delegates an excellent introduction that focuses on increasing levels of emotional intelligence to enhance working relationships and improve the way decisions are made.
Delegates will explore how mindfulness can help them become more agile and considered and learn to let go of critical judgements when dealing with daily workplace duties.
Who would benefit from attending?
This course is suitable for all employees looking to learn more about mindfulness and the practical applications that they can use in the workplace.
Core development objectives covered
• What is mindfulness?
• How can mindfulness help me at work?
• Improving your emotional intelligence & well-being
• Practical techniques to help re-focus the mind & take time out
• Understanding how your thoughts affect the way you feel and behave
• Using mindfulness to re-wire your thought process
• Letting go of critical judgements of yourself & others
• Using mindfulness to help when communicating with others
• Develop more effective & genuine relationships
• Improve problem solving and decision making in high pressure situations
• Learn how to avoid being derailed by others
• Have the confidence to act according to your values
• Encouraging others to be more mindful in the workplace
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.