01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 3 hours
This workshop will help to highlight some of the challenges that women and men face during the menopause. It looks at taking positive steps to help manage these challenges and provides practical solutions and techniques that can be applied in the workplace.
This workshop is designed for Managers and HR professionals who want to understand the legal implications as to why the menopause is relevant in the workplace and learn how to make reasonable adjustments to help promote a menopause friendly environment that is specific to your organisation.
Who would benefit from attending?
For managers, HR Professionals and key stakeholders who want to create a supportive working environment for employees going through the menopause.
Core development objectives covered
• Understand how the menopause impacts on women Different terminology
– The main phases of menopause
– The symptoms
– Physiological changes
– Psychological changes
• Hormone replacement therapy
– Different types
– Advantages of HRT
– Key considerations / risk of HRT
• Menopause in the workplace
– Know how to sensitively communicate about related health issues
– Understand how to deal with judgmental people and the impact they have
• Employment legislation
– Raising awareness across your organisation
– Equality Act 2010
– A review of business case studies & scenarios
• Develop practical ways to help raise awareness
– Creating an open, inclusive & supportive culture
• Making adjustments in the workplace
– Help to create a more comfortable working
– What changes could you make?
– Practical tips for supporting colleagues
• Useful resources to have available
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.