Duration: 2 days • 5th & 6th June 2018 | Location: Midlands | £695 plus vat, per person
An excellent foundation level programme for all People Managers looking to master the core skills required to successfully, communicate, delegate and confidently manage all aspects of team dynamic and performance.
Delegates will explore a selection of different management tools and techniques and learn how adapting their approach will ensure they get the best out of others. Delegates will also develop the confidence to take a proactive approach to managing difficult people / situations, learning about the behaviours of others and how to respond appropriately whilst maintaining a professional working relationship.
Who would benefit from attending
Ideal for people moving in to their first people management role or those who are already in the role and are yet to receive any formal training.
Core development objectives covered:
• The role & responsibilities of a Manager
• Being accountable for your actions / decisions
• Moving from colleague to Manager
• Identifying your personal management style
• Understanding the different personalities within your team
• Essential communication skills
• Delivering team briefings
• Effective delegation ~ learning to let go!
• Setting clear & measurable objectives
• Giving constructive feedback on individual / team performance
• Identifying training & development needs
• Handling difficult conversations
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensure that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.