01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course will provide delegates with the confidence to prepare and deliver thoroughly professional business presentations. They will learn the importance of identifying clear presentation objectives and how best to engage and communicate these to their audience.
Note: Prior to attending this workshop delegate will be required to prepare a presentation to deliver on the morning of day one.
Who would benefit from attending?
Ideal for sales professionals who want to learn the structure and preparation required to confidently deliver sales presentation to small groups of people. The content and focus of this course can be tailored to reflect the specific requirements of your business.
Core development objectives covered
• Selecting the correct style of presentation
• Characteristics of an effective presentation
• Planning, preparation & structure
• Building your presentation around the needs of your audience
• Writing a strong opening & delivering key messages
• Using visual aids and handouts effectively
• Physical delivery & maintaining confidence
• Making the most of your voice & body language
• Keeping your presentation natural & personable
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…..
“There are three things to aim at in public speaking: first, to get into your subject, then to get your subject into yourself, and lastly, to get your subject into the heart of your audience.” – Alexander Gregg
“Designing a presentation without an audience in mind is like writing a love letter and addressing it to who it may concern”. Ken Haemer