01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course focuses on taking a proactive approach to solving problems and making well thought out and timely decisions. Delegates will be introduced to a selection of different tools and techniques that will increase confidence and efficiency when dealing with a range of work related scenarios.
Who would benefit from attending?
Ideal for those looking to utilise a selection of different tools and techniques to improve workplace decision making and problem solving.
Core development objectives covered
• What problems do you currently face?
• Review of existing approaches to solving problems
• An introduction to different problem solving models / techniques
• Being creative in the way in which you approach the problem
• Understanding left brain / right brain ways of thinking
• Challenging the norm
• Researching the problem to provide meaningful data
• Conducting meetings using “The 6 Thinking Hats”
• Using different decision-making strategies
• Avoiding procrastination & delays
• Follow up & review the actions taken
~ promoting continual development
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…..
Information is a source of learning. But unless it is organized, processed, and available to the right people in a format for decision making, it is a burden, not a benefit. — C. William Pollard, Chairman, Fairwyn Investment Company.