01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 8 people
The content of this course is pitched at experienced presenters who are looking to develop the skills and behaviours required to deliver truly compelling presentations. Delegates will explore how they can have real impact by displaying a powerful mix of communication and persuasion that fully engages their audience.
Who would benefit from attending?
For experienced presenters who want to deliver truly powerful presentations that result in high levels of audience engagement.
Core development objectives covered
• Developing personal presence
• Building powerful messages, themes and topics into your presentation
• Structuring key messages in a clear and coherent order
• Opening & closing your presentation with memorable statements / actions
• Combining the power of influence, communication & body language
• Improving your vocal tone, pace, clarity and quality
• The power of the visual aid
• Audience management – delaying / deferring / deflecting
• Handling Q&A sessions professionally
• Remaining calm, centred and in control during presentations
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“Picture yourself in a living room having a chat with your friends. You would be relaxed and comfortable talking to them, the same applies when public speaking.” – Richard Branson
“Speech is power. Speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel. It is to bring another out of his bad sense into your good sense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson