01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course will provide delegates with the essential skills to communicate more effectively, helping express your message with clarity and confidence. The course looks at all aspects of personal communication and seeks to maximise the interaction you have with others in the workplace.
Who would benefit from attending?
Those who are looking to improve the way in which they communicate and interact with others in the workplace.
Core development objectives covered
• What is good communication skills?
• Identifying barriers to good communication
• Using different communication methods
• Understanding different personality preferences
• Identifying your personality preferences
• Adapting your communication style to maximise interaction with others
• Encouraging a two-way conversation
• Communicating your message with clarity & confidence
• Providing feedback in a constructive manner
• Building rapport quickly
• Understand the role of body language in effective communication
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble” – Yehuda Berg