01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is ideal for managers who are asked to complete a variety of different business projects in addition to performing their current role. Delegates will learn the best practice principles behind managing projects successfully and the essential people management skills that are required when managing and communicating during project delivery.
Who would benefit from attending?
Managers who have no formal project management training and who are now responsible for managing a range of different business projects.
Core development objectives covered
• Understanding the benefits of effective project management
• The key stages of project management
• Setting clear project objectives / goals
• Personal organisation, planning & prioritisation
• Monitoring & evaluating progress
• What makes a good Project Manager?
• Assigning key roles & responsibilities
• Managing project planning meetings
• Developing an effective communication strategy
• Managing & leading your project team
• Communicating to project stakeholders / sponsors
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“The project manager is expected to integrate all aspects of the project, ensure that the proper knowledge and resources are available when and where needed, and above all, ensure that the expected results are produced in a timely, cost- effective manner.” Meredith and Mantel