01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is for Senior Managers who are responsible for setting and implementing strategic business changes. Delegates will explore how to develop an effective business strategy that will navigate and drive change before considering a communication plan that will help employees embrace the forthcoming changes.
Who would benefit from attending?
Managers who are responsible for setting and implementing strategic business change.
Core development objectives covered
• Why is business change important?
• Managing strategic change
• Strategic analysis & business planning skills
• Setting clearly defined roles & responsibilities
• Identifying change champions across the business
• Building flexibility & adaptability in to your plans
• Managing the pace of change delivered
• Developing a communication strategy
• Translating strategy into operational objectives
• Proactively managing different reactions to change
• Monitoring & measuring your change plans
• Reviewing the effectiveness of your change strategy
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….
“Most of us know the marketing concept of good communication. To make a message stick in the head of a future consumer, you need to deliver the message seven times using seven different channels. Why do executives think that to make a strategy stick, a boring speech delivered once will be enough?”