01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
An essential course for managers who are expected to work effectively in an ever more demanding business environment. Delegates will explore the different triggers / situations that may create higher than normal levels of anxiety and develop strategies that will ensure they maintain high levels of performance.
Who would benefit from attending?
Managers who want to develop a resilient mindset in order to maintain personal energy levels and sustain high levels of performance.
Core development objectives covered
• The importance of personal well-being at work
• The circumstances that undermine resilience
• Knowing what happens to us when we are under pressure
• Recognising when your anxiety levels are heightened
• Self-perception ~ victim or hero
• How to increase levels of resilience in the workplace
• Identifying resilient traits & behaviours
• Challenging default behaviours & reactions
• Developing calming strategies & ways of off-loading
• Maintaining peak levels of performance & personal motivation
• Encouraging your team to display resilient behaviour
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“We all need resilience to live a fulfilling life. With resilience, you’ll be more prepared to take on challenges, to develop your talents, skills, and abilities so that you can live with more purpose and more joy.” Eric Grietens