01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is for managers who want to grow and develop their team by offering workplace coaching and development support. Delegates will gain the confidence to provide clear direction, display excellent communication skills and be able to offer constructive feedback focused on performance improvement. Developing personal development plans will also be included in this course.
Who would benefit from attending?
Managers looking to learn the skills and knowledge required to effectively coach and develop others in the workplace.
Core development objectives covered
• How effective coaching can impact on performance
• Identifying the key skills of a good coach
• Different teaching / learning styles
• Using the GROW technique
• The manager / coach relationship
• Linking to effective performance management
• Identifying training & development needs
• Preparing for a development meeting
• On-the-job coaching ~ being flexible & responsive
• How to give constructive feedback on good / poor performance
• Developing personal action plans
• Measuring the effectiveness of the support provided
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
When it comes to getting the best out of life – whether in your own life or from your team, there is no doubt that good coaching can play a pivotal role. Getting it right is about learning how to motivate yourself and others in a way that works. It means listening to yourself and others rather than just speaking at them. The good coach knows that they may not have all the answers. Steve Gold