01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
Ideal for employees working in a busy telephone sales environment. This training course can be tailored to cater for those tasked with making appointments, maximising incoming opportunities or making outbound sales calls.
Who would benefit from attending?
Telephone sales professionals who are required to sell directly or make sales appointments for field based staff.
Core development objectives covered
• Understanding the sales process
• Identifying different buyer types
• Planning & research for the call ~ producing call plans / objectives
• Effective questioning & listening skills
• Professional telephone techniques
• Exploring the needs of a customer
• Creating powerful & compelling sales stories
• Presenting strong benefit statements
• Handling objections effectively
• Pre-framing customer objections
• Closing the sale ~ gaining agreement
• Professional follow up procedures
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought……
We all need a little inspiration and motivation sometimes to re-shape our attitudes and our actions, and keep us on the road to success. Seasoned sales professionals have to learn early on how to maintain a thick skin and a positive attitude. A great way to keep both yourself and your sales team motivated, especially during tough times, is to remind them of why they do what they do, the impact their efforts have on others, and how to stay resilient.