01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course will give delegates the confidence to know when the sale is made and when the negotiation process starts. They will understand the importance of preparation and a structured approach when conducting negotiations, whilst always looking to achieve a win:win outcome.
Who would benefit from attending?
Sales professionals who want to gain the core skills and confidence required to conduct effective customer negotiations.
Core development objectives covered
• What type of negotiations do you enter into?
• The structure & key stages of negotiations
• Essential communication & influencing skills
• Identifying when the negotiation starts
• Controlling when the negotiation starts
• Preparing your meeting strategy & tactics
• How to exchange concessions without giving them away
• Understanding the bargaining process
• Personal confidence & avoiding manipulation
• Proposing win:win terms / outcomes
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….
Successful negotiation is not about getting to ‘yes’; it’s about mastering ‘no’ and understanding what the path to an agreement is. Conflict is good in a negotiation process… So much of life is a negotiation – so even if you’re not in business, you have opportunities to practice all around you.