01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1 to 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course will provide delegates with the structure and skills required to produce thoroughly professional written business messages and reports. Delegates will learn how to write clearly, concisely and persuasively to have the desired impact on the reader.
Note: This workshop can be tailored to focus on specific elements of written communication including, proposal writing, reports, tender & bid writing, marketing / sales communications. ‘Real’ documents from the workplace can be incorporated in to the delivery of the workshop to help delegates to apply and embed the new skills learnt.
Who would benefit from attending?
Those looking to improve the way in which they prepare, structure and write a range of different written communications.
Core development objectives covered
• Business writing skills – best practice approaches to suit the modern world
• What forms of written communication do you currently use?
• Identifying your current writing style
• Writing emails, memos & business letters
• Selecting the correct tone & style of message
• Being clear on the message you want to give the reader
• Writing in plain English ~ keeping it natural & fluent
• Preparing & producing business reports
• Writing creatively & persuasively
• Using powerful language to create impact
• Using a readability index
• Proofing your work with the help of others
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….
It is essential for business owners, managers and employees to develop effective written communication skills. The information age has altered the ways in which we communicate and placed an increasing emphasis on written versus oral communications.