01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
Mental Toughness means many things to many different people however, during this course delegates will explore the mind-set that you adopt in everything that they do – from performance in work to our lives at home.
Those who have higher levels of mental toughness are able to perform consistently at or near the top of their capabilities, regardless of the challenges, pressure and stress they face.
Who would benefit from attending?
Ideal for employees at all levels across an organisation who want to develop mental toughness.
Core development objectives covered
• What do we mean by mental toughness?
• What impact can this approach have at work / at home?
• Understanding common fallacies about mental toughness
• Raising levels of self-awareness (Optional – use of MTQ48 profile tool)
• The Four C’s of being mentally tough
• Confidence communicating & cooperating more effectively under pressure
• Thriving on change & business challenges
• Handling mental strain & negative thoughts
• Increase drive & self-motivation
• Developing positive & lasting working relationships
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…..
‘Arguably one of the most important qualities successful people possess is mental toughness: the drive and determination and willpower to keep going when the going gets tough. Fortunately, determination and willpower are qualities you can develop. Anyone can develop greater mental toughness.’ – Jeff Haden
“Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.” – Mark Victor Hansen