01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
Ideal for those currently in a management position and who want to learn how managing and leading effectively can draw the best out of others. Delegates will learn the importance of leading by example and empowering others to take more responsibility which in turn will lead to a motivated and engaged team.
Who would benefit from attending?
All people managers looking to make the transition from managing to leading by empowering & developing their team.
Core development objectives covered
• Managing v’s leading the team
• Defining effective leadership & how it impacts on the business
• The importance of positive role modelling
• Identifying different leadership styles & behaviours
• Understanding your personality preferences & leadership style
• Adapting your style to get the best from others
• Empowering your team to take more responsibility
• Lead your team to solve problems, not just spot them!
• Effective performance management & setting clear KPI’s
• Inspiring others to be successful
• Developing & growing the skills of your team
• Identifying training / coaching requirements
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thoughts…
“Good leaders make people feel that they’re at the very heart of things, not at the periphery. Everyone feels that he or she makes a difference to the success of the organization. When that happens people feel centered and that gives their work meaning.” Warren G. Bennis