01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is for managers who want to develop a team culture that is focused on attaining and sustaining consistently high levels of performance. Delegates will explore how they can create a supportive, progressive and fun work environment that inspires individual and team success.
Who would benefit from attending?
Middle to Senior Managers who want to develop and empower their people to deliver sustained levels of high performance.
Core development objectives covered
• The characteristics of a high performing team
• McKinsey’s model for team performance
• Recognising team strengths / weaknesses
• Empowering others to take increased levels of responsibility
• Creating a continual development team culture
• Providing clarity & direction on team objectives
• Defining your success criteria
• Offering the correct level of support to your team
• Giving constructive feedback on individual / team performance
• Monitoring & evaluating performance
• Sustaining peak levels of performance
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought……
“There are only three measurements that tell you nearly everything you need to know about your organization’s overall performance: employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and cash flow. It goes without saying that no company, small or large, can win over the long run without energized employees who believe in the mission and understand how to achieve it.” Jack Welch