01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This workshop is designed to help customer service and telephone sales professionals get the best out of every incoming sales call. We will cover in detail the use of excellent questioning and listening skills to fully understand the wants, needs and expectations of the customer.
Delegates will develop the confidence to use the information gathered to present the customer with a well-matched solution that demonstrates clear benefits and value. Handling objections effectively and gaining agreement will also be covered during this workshop.
Who would benefit from attending?
This course is ideal for all staff across the business who answer the telephone to maximise incoming enquiries and sales related customer queries.
Core development objectives covered
• Understanding the sales process & the part you play
• Why a business needs to maximise incoming enquiries?
• Essential telephone communication skills
• Using a professional greeting & introduction to the business
• Building rapport quickly
• Exploring the needs of a customer ~ opening up new opportunities
• Identifying different customer types
• Adapting your approach to maximise customer engagement
• Using your voice, tone & pitch to maximum effect
• Presenting your products / services in a professional manner
• Selling features / advantages / benefits
• Isolating and handling objections effectively
• Turning objections to your advantage
• Gaining agreement & securing the sales
• Professional follow-up procedures
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi