01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1-2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
An essential course for sales people who are required to qualify / confirm appointments and then conduct a face to face sales meeting. Delegates will learn the importance of pre-meeting preparation, gain the confidence to fully explore the needs of a customer and present a well-structured solution that demonstrates clear benefits and value.
Who would benefit from attending?
Field Sales professionals who are required to present and sell your products / services face to face.
Core development objectives covered
• Understanding the sales process & why people buy
• Planning & research for a customer meeting
• Meeting management & best practice protocol
• Effective questioning & listening skills
• Employing a consultative & conversational approach
• Understanding the wants, needs and expectations of the customer
• Differentiating from the competition
• Presenting strong benefit statements
• Handling objections effectively
• Managing objections on price
• Closing the sale ~ gaining agreement
• Professional sales follow up procedures
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“Most people think ‘selling’ is the same as ‘talking’. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job.” – Roy Bartell
“The best salespeople know that their expertise can become their enemy in selling. At the moment they are tempted to tell the buyer what “he needs to do,” they instead offer a story about a peer of the buyer.” – Mike Bosworth