01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This practical course will provide managers with a range of creative thinking techniques that they can use to generate innovative ideas. Delegates will be encouraged to bring along ‘live’ challenges / problems from the workplace to enable the new skills learnt to be applied directly
Who would benefit from attending?
Managers who are looking to find creative and innovative ways of approaching typical business challenges / problems.
Core development objectives covered
• The difference between creativity & innovation
• Breaking through traditional thought patterns & assumptions in the workplace
• The importance of applying a fresh approach to business challenges
• Left brain v’s right brain thinking
• How creative are we?
• Developing the right environment to maximise creativity
• Managing & nurturing others to be creative ~ make it ok to fail!
• Recognising the difference between logical & lateral thinking
• Different tools / methods for generating ideas
• Using the ‘6 Thinking Hats’ for group workshops
• Taking ideas forward & presenting a business case
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….
Innovation by definition will not be accepted at first. It takes repeated attempts, endless demonstrations, monotonous rehearsals before innovation can be accepted and internalized by an organization. This requires “courageous patience” – Warren Bennis.