01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 3 days (2 days + 1 day follow-up workshop) | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is designed for sales professionals who want to develop a modern approach to both winning new business and growing existing customer accounts. Delegates will learn how thorough preparation and account planning will allow them to conduct sales conversations that focus on the business issues of the customer.
Understanding the importance of how you sell and not what you sell will be the underpinning theme of the course.
Who would benefit from attending?
This course is for sales professionals who want to transform the way in which they sell. Using a customer centric approach to help write compelling proposals that demonstrate real value.
Core development objectives covered
• Understanding different approaches to selling
• The key principles of Value Based Selling
• Recognising your key differentiators & value proposition
• Applying a ‘Challenger Sale’ mindset
• Developing valued based customer relationships
• Identifying different buying and selling behaviours
• Handling multiple decisions makers / buyer types
• Getting the customer to see you as a trusted business adviser
• Understanding how a customer will use your products / services
• Selling against the competition or the existing supplier
• Identifying the problems / challenges that your customer faces
• Producing a well-structured and value-based proposal
• Gaining agreement & commitment to move forward
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“You Don’t Need A Big Close As Many Sales Reps Believe. You Risk Losing Your Customer When You Save All The Good Stuff For The End. Keep The Customer Actively Involved Throughout Your Presentation, And Watch Your Results Improve.” – Harvey Mackay