01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course will develop the skills and confidence of sales professionals who are regularly handling objections. Delegates will learn the importance of isolating objections and employing excellent communication skills to fully understand the customers point of view. Only then can you start to gain agreement and secure the sale.
Who would benefit from attending?
Sales staff who want to develop the confidence and techniques required to handle objections professionally and improve their sales conversion ratio.
Core development objectives covered
• What objections do you currently encounter?
• Why objections occur?
• Objection or buying signal?
• Reducing the number of objections by using pre-framing techniques
• Handling objections framework
• Using questioning techniques fully understand the objection
• Turning objections to your advantage
• Handling objections on price
• Understanding different closing techniques
• Gaining agreement & securing the sale
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“Treat objections as requests for further information.” – Brian Tracy