01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1 day | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course introduces managers to a range of change management practices, tools and techniques to ensure that new ways of working are successfully implemented and embedded. Delegates will learn the importance of translating strategic change into operational objectives for their teams to ‘buy in’ and make it happen!
Who would benefit from attending?
Managers who are responsible for communicating and actioning business change affecting their team / department. Live examples of business change can be used during the group exercises to maximise delegate engagement.
Core development objectives covered
• Understanding business change practices
• Why managing change has become the norm in a modern business?
• Why do people generally fear change?
• Using different models & tools
• The impact of change on the business & on the workforce
• Translating strategic change into operational objectives
• Preparing a communication strategy
• Understanding how different people react to change
• Implementing an employee engagement strategy
• Handling resistance to implementing new ways of working
• Building personal confidence
• Reviewing the effectiveness of your change plan
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
Powerful and sustained change requires constant communication, not only throughout the rollout but after the major elements of the plan are in place. The more kinds of communication employed, the more effective they are. DeAnne Aguiree.