01623 409 824 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is aimed at managers who want to manage and motivate their team in order to get the best out of them. Delegates will learn about the importance of managing team dynamics, providing clear performance objectives and ensuring that performance can be effectively measured and evaluated.
Who would benefit from attending?
Junior to middle managers who want to improve teamwork and take a proactive approach to managing team performance.
Core development objectives covered
• The role of a manager in managing team performance
• How do we get the best out of others?
• Identifying team strengths / weaknesses
• Providing clear team goals
• Understanding team / individual motivation
• Setting clear & measurable performance objectives
• Measuring & evaluating performance
• Providing feedback on individual / team performance
• Handling difficult situations / people
• Understanding formal performance management procedures
• Providing training & development support
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensure that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought….