01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: 2 days | Maximum group size: 12 people
This course is designed for Senior Managers who are responsible for producing well-reasoned and realistic business plans that provide strategic direction and identify / prioritise key organisational objectives. Delegates will learn to formulate, execute, and monitor the strategic plans by assessing the current business environment.
Who would benefit from attending?
Managers who want to develop the skills and knowledge required to conduct a strategic business review and produce and implement a thoroughly professional business plan.
Core development objectives covered
• The benefits of strategic business planning
• Making informed decisions about the future direction of the business
• Applying a SWOT analysis
• Applying PESTLE analysis
• Using your findings to set strategic direction & strategic objectives
• Understanding the key factors involved in implementing strategy
• Establishing your success criteria
• Developing a strategic plan
• Engaging with key stakeholders across the organisation
• Creating a communication strategy
• The importance of monitoring & evaluating progress
• Adapting / responding to changing business circumstances
Other related subjects you may be interested in viewing
Futureproof’s training workshops require all delegates to take a full and active role throughout. Our mix of trainer led discussion, facilitation, coaching and skills practice ensures that all delegates enjoy an interactive and supportive learning experience.
Just a thought…
“The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” ― Denis Waitley