01623 409 824 | email@example.com
Duration: total of 60 hours structured learning, plus self-study, project work and assignments
Who is this qualification for?
The Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Results for the employee
• Use core management techniques to drive better results
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
• Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
• Benchmark your managerial skills
• Raise your profile in your organisation
Impact for the business
• Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
• Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
• Customise the qualifications to your development needs
What will the programme cover?
This qualification is made up of a broad range of unitscovering skills in six core areas:
• Working with people
• Managing yourself
• Personal skills
• Providing direction
• Facilitating innovation and change, achieving results
• Managing & using resources
The flexibility in unit choice allows the qualification to be tailored to meet the needs of the individual and employer. Further information regarding example unit content is provided on the following page. It is important to note that all sessions can be tailored to incorporate core business values, internal policies and procedures and any other key business themes / language.